Wrestling fans worked through an exciting December and now prep for the stretch drive as teams and individuals work to reach the state tournament coming up quickly in mid-February. To recap the first month and look ahead to the rest of the season, we again touch base with Tim Yount of On the Mat Rankings.
The podcast below covers several topics:
- New number one teams in three of the four classifications
- Teams moving up in each class
- Teams moving down in each class
- Tournament recaps from Grand Junction, Greeley, Reno and others
- Top events coming up this week
- Any updates on post-season concerning covid
Colorado Preps work with Tim Yount to release partial rankings each week but you can see complete information by subscribing to Tim’s weekly email. His notes involve deeper team and individual rankings plus a breakdown of regional tournaments and where the top wrestlers are headed.
To catch the podcast, simply click on the play button below.