Conference races continue to heat up across the volleyball classifications and several matches this week could determine which teams land league championships. Â There is at least one match involving a top 10 team each night of the week including several battles of ranked clubs facing off.
The entire schedule can be seen by clicking here and we will post results there throughout the week.
You can text us final scores at 970.380.7737 or send us results through email to email@example.com.
Some of the top matches for the week include:
5A: Â #4 Rock Canyon vs Chaparral (Monday)
- Wolverines are unranked but lead the Continental with Highlands Ranch. Â Jags have 2 league losses
3A: Â #1 Eaton at #2 University (Tuesday)
- clubs are tied for the Patriot lead – winner likely earns top overall playoff seed
2A: Â #3 Dayspring Christian at #8 Denver Christian (Thursday)
- Thunder are alone atop rugged Mile High and Eagles have 2 league losses already
2A: Â #6 Simla vs Colorado Springs School (Thursday)
- likely league championship game in Black Forest
4A: Â #6 Palmer Ridge vs Cheyenne Mountain (Thursday)
- winner most likely #2 team behind Lewis Palmer in Pikes Peak
5A: Â #6 Fort Collins vs #9 Fossil Ridge (Thursday)
- Lambkins enter week tied for Front Range lead – Sabercats one of three teams 1 game back
5A: Â #10 Cherry Creek at Cherokee Trail
- Both teams enter the week tied for Centennial lead with 4-0 marks
1A: Â #2 Fleming at #5 Briggsdale (Friday)
- Wildcats can virtually sew up North Central crown by beating Falcons for a second time